Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Metallic Blue Smokey Eye that is suitable for everyday wear

Hello Everyone,

Looking for a dark Fall exotic smokey eye look that is not too dramatic to wear during the day? I have been wearing this look for the past few weeks and I am loving it. I normally like to change up my eye shadows, so for me to wear something for a week means a lot. Playing with a bit of shimmer and metallic helps brighten up my eyes. Give it a try!


The products that I used to create this look:
Too Faced Eye Primer (do not have a picture)
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil- 002 Hazel
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil- French Fries

- For all over eyelid and some on the middle of the lower eyelid- NYX: Ultra Pearl Mania (I removed the sticker and I can't find the number on the vial- light peach color)- the picture below looks a bit dark.
- Tap a little of NYX Dramatic Chromatic Eyeshadow Pigment in Queen CES 27 (gold pigment) over the  eyelid but not too high.
- Use MAC Carbon Matte to draw a black line across your upper eyelid with a small wing near the end
- Blend MAC Carbon Matte with a smudge brush
- Use NYX Dramatic Chromatic Eyeshadow Pigment in Space CES 22 over the MAC Black Carbon and also dab some on the bottom inner and outer lids.


Use Bobbi Brown Cobalt Ink Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner to tight line your upper eyelash and lower lash. This will help make your eyelashes look thicker.

Top off your eyelashes with They're Real mascara from Benefit. Great formula! I can tell the difference between this and my drugstore mascara.... despite the price. Easy to build up without clumping.

These plastic bristles are amazing. At the tip of this wand there are also small bristles that can help separate your lashes.

I hope this helps.

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment