Monday, November 21, 2011

Eyeshadow Palettes for under $3: Great stocking stuffers

Hello Everyone,

Thanksgiving is almost here and I am starting to make my list of presents. I found some eyeshadow palettes  that are inexpensive and are great for stocking stuffers. Recently, Walgreens have been carrying these beauty books on their display for $2.99. These eyeshadow palettes reminds me of E.L.F cosmetics.
The packaging is very cheap and the eyeshadows are decent. I recommend these for people who are just starting off with makeup or someone who just like to try all types of makeup like me.
It only comes in three different palettes: Blue (Aqua Bella), Bronze/Gold (Sun Goddess), and purple (Drama Queen).

Brand: Markwins International

The inside is a plastic container that holds a mirror, 11 eyeshadow palettes (including the glitter), black/brown eye pencil, and a double ended sponge tip. The colors are beautiful and they compliment each other very well.



I will be using some of the eyeshadows from one of the palettes called Sun Goddess.
I find the color combination is great for an every day wear.
The colors I used are:
First row, second column for all over eyelids
First row, first column for the eyelid from base to crease
Third row, third column for outer edge and across the crease
First row, fourth column for highlighting underneath the brow bones.
Pat a little bit of glitter on top of the the eyelid to give off a bit of sparkle.

Without a primer, the color still shows up very pigmented.

Here are the eyeshadows on:









To keep everything minimal, all I used on my face are Maybelline Fit Me foundation in the color 235 and Laura Geller Balance n Brighten Tan to give me a dewy glow.
Let me tell you.... Laura Geller Balance n Brighten is the shit!! It is the only thing I use now to create a glow-y looking skin. I am in love with this!!! If you have not tried it, you have got to try it.


This is a baked color correcting foundation in Regular/Medium. It is very easy to use and is paraben-free. It also has anti-aging and anti-oxidant protection. It is a bit expensive, but it's worth your money. The color is so beautiful!

A natural look with very minimal makeup

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment