Thursday, November 17, 2011

Red and gold Eyeshadows. SF Niners!

Hello Everyone,

I am so proud of the Niners this year. They have really stepped it up after so many years of trying to find themselves. I have been a Niners fan since I was in middle school when Joe Montana was playing for the Niners. Even my mom knows who the niners are because my family watches their games all the time. To get into the spirit, I decided to create a look with red and gold.

Somehow the gold looks more yellow in pictures, but I swear in person it looks more gold.

Products that I have used:
Makeup Forever 12 color palette: I know this is an expensive set to buy, so just use any red and gold color palette. I used these cream colors to help enhance the red and gold eyeshadows that I will be applying later. 
I pat the gold color from my inner eyelid to the middle of the lid. Then I took the red color and applied it to the rest of the lid. I also used the black color in this palette to draw the lines on my cheekbones.


On top of these colors, I am using the red from the Wet n Wild collection called Enter a New Realm and.......

the yellow to mix with the gold from Bright Idea

These are cheap palettes that are very pigmented. I love them so much that I bought the whole collection.  For my eyeliner, I used #77 black matte gel eyeliner from Inglot. I like this gel eyeliner more than MAC and Maybelline.

I also added some glitter from ELF on top of the black eyeliner for some sparkle.

Here is my finished look:


Niners for LIFE!



Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment