Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Mochi's Bday!

Hello Everyone,

Mochi just turned one yesterday and she has been an amazing puppy. She loves to play rather than eat so yesterday, her daddy spend quite some time playing with her. I wanted to make it a special day for her and decided to check out a doggy bakery called Le Marcel. It's a cute little doggy bakery that smells so good when you walk in...... makes me wanna try some of the doggy biscuits. Le Marcel makes everything from scratch that are all-natural and hypo-allergenic treats for dogs. They have everything from carob-covered pretzels to honey ice cream and peanut biscotti to layered birthday cakes. Yummy!

How cute is this?

I got a little carried away because there are so many to choose from and everyone of them look delicious. The little treats that I got ranges from $1.25-$3.  The cakes that they have cost around $18 which is too expensive for a puppy that doesn't like to eat very much so I decided to just buy the small treats.
Here are some pictures of the cakes that they have on their website to give you an idea of how good they look.


Here is everything I got for her.  Looks like there is a lot huh? I told you... she is going to share this with her brother, Trevor. Everything here cost me $15.
The only thing they can write a message on is the large pumpkin cookie on the top right.
On the bottom that looks like a square is a s'more. 

Here is the Whippet Whoopie Pie- looks so well made.

A large chocolate chip cookie- of course it's not made with real chocolate but looks so good.

They called this a Terriermisu- I just had to get this because she is a Yorkshire Terrier....

Here is a little bag full of other variety of cookies.


And of course a small vanilla cupcake.

Time to continue the celebration at my parent's house!
Most of you are probably thinking crazy dog lover..... but how could you not?
Happy Bday Mochi!
Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment