Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mark jewelry and the support for m.powerment

Hello Everyone,

So far, I enjoyed almost everything I have gotten from mark.com and as a rep for mark. it is important for me to know the products. Besides makeup, we sell jewelry, clothes, bags, shoes, etc. You just got to check them out at my eboutique, especially for the holiday: http://dsu.mymarkstore.com.

One of the many reasons I love working as a mark. rep is they also have a jewelry line that gives 100% of their net proceeds to programs and organization that breaks the cycle of dating abuse and partner violence. It's called m.powerment meaning empower yourself and others. These organizations provide preventative training and education for girls. "Studies show one in every four women will experience domestic violence in her lifetime." Avon foundation for women manages this charity. Support the Cause!

I have received my "Power of Change" necklace and I am in love with it. It reminds me of the jewelries from jewelmint.com and nothing like Forever 21.  There are other styles of necklaces and bracelets, but the one I got is meant to be layered. With this piece, it is easy to pair up with almost any outfit.



This season is all about wearing chunky necklaces. As you all know, I like big statement pieces.
Other pieces that I got from mark. that are not part of m.powerment are the Multifaceted Necklace AND....





and the Winging It Earring. This earring looks beautiful on and I have already received a lot of compliments. Purple/Plum is the color for this winter.

Have a great night! 
<3 <3 <3

2 comments:

  1. Can I see when you wear that pretty earing?
    Http://summer-noniek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I will post a blog for that. :o)

    ReplyDelete