Monday, November 28, 2011

Maybelline Baby Lips Repairing Lip Balm

Hello Everyone,

Another stocking stuffer idea and a great moisturizing product that will keep your lips soft and buttery throughout the winter. Maybelline came out with tinted and non tinted lip balms that claim to give you visibly renewed lips in 4 weeks. Not only will it leave your lips moisturized for the full 8 hours, it also has has SPF 20.  After seeing ads and hearing good reviews about them, I decided to give them a try.



I am a sucker for cute packaging so when I see other colors for this, I feel the urge to want to collect them all. There is a total of 6 different colors and I think two of them are clear. They are $3.99 each which I think is a decent price comparing to Burt's Bee tinted lip balms that cost $6.99.

They are also coming out with 4 more colors..... which I can't wait to try.


The colors that I love so far are Grape Vine, Peach Kiss, and Pink Punch. I want to try Anti-oxidant Berry and Energizing Orange.

I love them so much that I had to buy a back up of each.... that is how obsessed I am with these. After using this for 2 weeks I do feel my lips being softer.... or maybe I just love applying them on so much that I want to believe it is making my lips softer.... either way.... I do enjoy the feel of it on my lips. Tinted lip balms are also very useful because I can apply them without a mirror when I am in a rush. The colors do show, but it's hard for someone to overdo it because they are so sheer. I can see the colors.... after going over them three times.

Top swatch: Pink Punch
Middle swatch: Grape Vine
Bottom swatch: Peach Kiss

I know it claims to keep your lips moisturized for the full 8 hours, but I am the type that tend to lick my lipgloss or lipstick off after 2-3 hours and after it comes off my lips does not feel moist until I reapply it again. Once I do reapply it, my lips do feel really nice. One of ingredients in here is Shea butter which is a big moisturizing component. Anything with Shea butter feels so soft. 
Overall, I love the packaging and it feels great on the lips. Two thumbs up!

Now, I am going to go eat the red velvet cupcakes that I made earlier today. YUM! Wondering why I don't have icings on the little ones? I am not a big fan of icings or creams. Whenever I eat a cake, I like the spongy part and would just take the cream out. =o)

Have a good night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment