Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sevenly- One Tee, One Week, One Cause

Hello Everyone,

Most of you know from my past blogs, I love making contributions to charities and I found a great company that does just that. I am excited to talk about a website company that makes T-shirts to support all the different types of charities. Every week there will be a different T-shirt to support a different cause. http://sevenly.org/



The T-shirts cost $22. For every T-shirt sold, $7 goes to that charity for that week. Their main mission is to create awareness and help change people's lives. This is legit!
Everyone buys T-shits and so why not buy a T-shirt and support these charities. Here are some charities they have done in the past such as Breast cancer research, End sex trafficking, End hunger, Give Shoes, Water, etc... 

The charity that touched me the most is CURE CHILDHOOD CANCER. I work in a hospital on the Pediatric floor and seeing children who are on chemotherapy just breaks my heart. It's hard on the children and their family. So, when I heard about this and it happened to be the week that they were raising money for this group, I just had to buy a T-shirt. Please make your contribution and support any charity on this website because it's all about helping those in need.  

LIVE and LOVE and FIND THE CURE.

I rather buy a T-shirt than just make a donation over the phone. The main reason is because I will always have something to remind me of what I did to help out. Every time I put on this shirt, I know what it stands for and where $7 of my money went to.


This week's charity is to help children in war. "With $4,900 War Child can protect the rights of children in a war-torn community of Northern Uganda and provide justice to victims of sexual violence." Thinking about getting this T-shirt too..... this will make a great gift for Christmas. 

Have a great night and support your group or any group for a good cause.
<3 <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. Buy a T shirt that changes the world. www.bit.ly/worldchanger1

    ReplyDelete