Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Friends and Family at Sephora 2011 haul

Hello Everyone,

It's always nice to hear that Sephora is having Friends and Family, but it ends November 2 so better hurry and stock up on your essentials or items that you have been eyeing on. Also for Sephora VIBs, there will be a 20% discount starting November 10. Yay!!!

During friends and family week, I was able to grab some luxury items that I have been wanting to try. Again, these are luxury items, not something I would prefer to spend without any discount. These items are not needed in your makeup kit unless you like to try a variety of different brands like me. For me, it's more of wanting to know what the big raves or fuss are about for certain high end items.

What's in my bag from Sephora?
Doir's 5 Couture Couleurs eyeshadow palette in Extase Pink # 804

Of course for the price, the packaging better be awesome

The palette colors are well put together and are very pigmented. Overall, I do like the palette but I am NOT in LOVE with it.

Here is how the shadows look:



The second palette I got from Dior is in Rosy Tan 754. I do LOVE this palette because it has more neutral colors such as light, medium, and dark brown.

The last two items I got are lipsticks from Yves Saint Laurent. I heard that they are very creamy and moisturizing to your lips. I am loving the formula for these lipsticks! They feel like Sara Happ lip balms with color. Now, I know why people love them so much. I would normally gravitate towards nude or pink color lipsticks but at this moment I am obsessed with anything plum/red. I know.. both of them are very similar in color.
Right: Forbidden Burgundy 12  Left : Exquisite Plum 22

Swatches: Right- Exquisite Plum Left- Forbidden Burgundy  

I have Exquisite Plum on my lips with a sparkly MAC gloss over it. Sometimes the lighting changes the color of the lipstick 


Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment