Monday, November 14, 2011

MUA: Hair and Makeup for wedding

Hello Everyone,

I am ecstatic to share with all of you some of the work I have done at my cousin's wedding. I enjoy playing with makeup and I cannot wait to work with others in the future. The makeups that I normally bring to weddings are from MAC, Le Cosmetique, and the Naked palette from Urban Decay. The Naked palette is great to use at weddings because it is full of neutral colors. For brushes, I use a variety of brands such as MAC, Sedona Lace, Sigma, ELF, and Sonia Kashuk just to name a few.
* Thank you Nema Photography in San Diego for some of these great pictures.


Let's start with some before and after pictures... I am glad the girls let me take a picture of how they look before. I only have two before pictures because I keep forgetting to take one and by the time I realized that I forgot, it's too late.... I know people love seeing the before and afters. 

Of course, the day of the wedding always start at the crack of dawn. 5am...... 
The is the beautiful bride early in the morning and she is smiling for the camera. 

I will be doing her makeup and hair.
Starting off with the curlers!!!


Yeah, I don't look awake either.....


Here are some pictures of the bride after (more later in the blog):

Her Maid of Honor (I only did the makeup).  
Before:

After:


And her other two bridesmaid (I only did their makeup):
After (forgot to take before pictures):




I am re-touching the bride's makeup and re-doing her hair.




For the ceremony, I changed her hairstyle to loose curls with half her hair pinned up.
Here are the the beautiful girls:


More pictures of the bride:



Congrats to the both of you!

Hopefully you enjoyed looking at some of my work.
Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment