Sunday, November 6, 2011

Victoria's Secret Holiday Eyes Kit in Turquoise

Hello Everyone,

Wow, it is getting cold. Every day I just want to bundle up in bed and read a good book on my nook. What is your favorite thing to do during the winter?

I just received my $10 Victoria's Secret reward card and I decided to pick up this wonderful Holiday eyeshadow palette for $5.00. It's a good mixture of nice holiday colors and if you want something more neutral, it is there also. This look on the box is very inspiring so I decided to create my own version of this, but without wearing fake lashes.

Besides creating a turquoise or purple look, you can just use the brown and the beige for a natural look. This palette has 6 eyeshadows and 1 black eyeliner. With just one dab of my eyeshadow brush I was able to pick up a lot of the colors.
For my eyes, I used all the colors on the left starting with my eyelid using the turquoise green. Then for the crease, I used the dark navy blue color to create more depth and finish off with the silver for my highlight. I also lined my inner under eye with a bit of the turquoise and the outer under eye with the dark navy to connect the colors together.




For my lips, I have L'Oreal limited edition Project Runway in Sultry Raven's Pout and top it off with MAC cremesheen in Boy Bait to provide a nude look to balance out the dramatic eyes.


Here is the overall look:


Happy Sunday!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment