Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Revlon Lip Butter

Hello Everyone,

I am sure everyone and their momma have heard of these infamous lip butters by Revlon.

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter:

Currently they are hard to find in your local drugstores because everyone wants to collect all the colors. But don't worry they are part of the permanent line so if you wait patiently you will eventually get a chance to try them. I remember when I heard about these in October, I rushed to my local CVS and everything was sold out.  Still they are hard to get a hold of, but not as bad as before. I went onto ebay and people were selling these for $10 or more when you can buy them at your local drugstores for $6.99.

There is a total of 20 different colors and I was able to collect 7 of the 20. I still find it expensive for a drugstore lipstick so I waited until they are on sale for 40% off or when there is a deal for buy 1 get the second one for 50% off.

The ones I got are (Left to right):
Candy Apple 035                                                                                         Gumdrop 060

Sweet Tart 090                                                                                            Lollipop 075












                                                             
Sugar Frosting 005                                                                                      Cupcake 055

 










Tutti Frutti 015
















The colors are very build-able. It took probably 3 or more swatches to get to those colors above.

PROS: Amazingly soft and moisturizing on the lips, does not feel sticky at all, build-able colors,  comparable to DIOR creme lipsticks, has 20 different colors, decent price (prefer to buy it on sale).

CONS: Does not last very long on the lips, have to re-apply every 2-3 hours, packaging feels a bit cheap, hard to find.

After trying the colors, I would say the two colors that I like the most are Gumdrop and Sugar frosting. No need to collect all the colors because not all the colors look good on everyone and their skin tones.

I am still looking for Creme Bule and Peach Parfait which  are more for everyday wear but they are no where to be found at this time.... =o( Going to wait patiently

Oh, and one more thing. One of my friend introduced me to this great snack 2 months ago and now I am addicted to it.  She knew I love munching on chips and it doesn't matter the time of day. I will eat them when I wake up and before I go to sleep...... yeah I love eating chips. But I know they are not good for your body so she told me to try these snacks called Snapeas and I can't stop eating them. At least they are healthier than those greasy bag of chips I have been eating.

I have tried to eat more of mix fruits and nuts to be healthier but I will tend to go back to munching on my chips. After eating these Snapea Crisps it has reduced my cravings for potato chips. I also saw Elle talk about these in her vlog and was excited because they are really good. Give them a try! They are in the produce section at Safeway!

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment