Sunday, January 1, 2012

Makeup from Madison Street Beauty

Hello Everyone,

Wishing you all a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year! Another fun year of blogging to come.  CHEERS!

Recently, I have discovered a seller on Etsy.com that sells all natural handmade mineral makeup and cosmetics.  Bridget who is one of the owners has been very accommodating and responsive to any questions or orders I have. The link to her website is: www.madisonstreetbeauty.etsy.com
I use a variety of makeup products, but it is also nice to use some products that are made naturally without any chemicals that does less harm to your skin.

MadisonStreetBeauty sells mineral eyeshadow, foundation, eye liner, blush, bronzer, lip balm, etc... I have only used the eyeshadow and believe me when I say they have so many colors for you to choose from. I have picked out several colors to share and to go over the quality, pigmentation, and how they feel overall. The amount of products in the container will last you a long time.

Here are some of the colors that I have used so far...
Ocean Coral- This is a must have color because I have never seen anything out there that is close to this vibrant orange with silver/gold shimmer (swatches below).

Cherry Blossom- Light pink

Wisteria- bright vibrant purple

Mermaid- teal/aqua mixed



Tiffany Blue- light,bright pale blue. What I have on my eyelid down below.

The product feels very soft and consistent. The colors are very pigmented. One thing to be aware of is these are loose pigments so it does have a lot of fall outs. You can pat these on your eyelid without using any sort of adhesive, but just be careful that they are going to be a bit messy. I choose to use a little bit of glitter glue before I pat these eyeshadows on so they stick and last longer. Once they are on, they would last you throughout the day.

Here are the swatches for the colors described above.

To create this eyeshadow look:


I used Tiffany blue from the middle to the inner eyelid. 
Then I used some MAC/MUG to create the smokey outer eye look- Mixed Mocha and Glamorous as a crease and blending color. Corrupt to to create the outer V(black). Shimma Shimma for eyebrow highlight.

Lips: Revlon Lip butter in creme burle


And here is the overall look:


Happy New Year!
<3 <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. Great review, thanks so much!! Tiffany Blue looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete