Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Birchbox for January

Hello Everyone,

I just love getting goodies in the mail. Yes, I still have Birchbox even though I am also a subscriber for MyGlam bag because I feel that they offer different products. It is also $10 a month and you get one or two full size item(s) and some deluxe samples.

This month is about bringing clarity to your life from your mind to your beauty regimen. Basically, to start your year fresh with healthy skin and eating right. The products in this box are listed on the card below.

I wasn't too excited about this month's Birchbox maybe except for the Stila smudge stick waterproof eye liner.

Let's get to the items:
Borghese CuraForte Moisture Intensifier: This is actually not a bad product. It's a bit more on the expensive side ($67.50 for a full size bottle) but I love the fact that it is a serum and can be mixed with another cream to intensify the moisture to your skin.

C.O. Bigelow: Lavender and Peppermint Shampoo and Conditioner: $12 for full size
I like fruity and flower scents in my shampoo rather than peppermint, however, it does make my hair feel soft and refreshing.
Would I buy it at the store? No, it's really not a smell I would normally go for.  I can see other people loving it because it feels nice, luxuries, and the lavender mixed with peppermint just soothes your body.

Juicy Couture Signature Fragrance: Full size- $69-$89
I am not a big Juicy Couture perfume fan, but it does have a very feminine scent which I love. It's definitely does smell sweet and floral. This is great to wear for a nice afternoon date and can be easily transitioned to a dinner date too.
It's funny how they also threw in a small pack of granola from Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio's NY based wichcraft chain. I am trying to eat healthier so this is a great tasty snack.


The last item is the Stila smudge stick waterproof eye liner in Purple Tang: $20.
I like using a lot of Stila's eye liners because they are very pigmented. I am glad this is waterproof because I have oily lids that can easily smudge throughout the day. This eyeliner has a little shimmer which is great to wear for evening.



Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment