Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush

Hello Everyone,

I am so excited for the new drugstore items that have came out this month. A lot of the items that I got are from Maybelline and L'Oreal. In this blog I will be reviewing the new Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush. They came out with 10 different color blushes and the formula is very interesting.


The blush does not feel like powder or liquid.... it feels like one of those stress relief toys that you can mold. It's hard to describe, but I love the way it feels. The product supposed to feel lightweight like a powder, yet melts into skin like cream. I have tried these products for 3 days and so far I love them. I am more of an eyeshadow hoarder, but these blushes are just so much fun that I had to collect all of them.

CONS: Cheap packaging, some are harder to blend than others, the color does not pickup very well on a brush. Need to use finger to apply.


PROS: Pigmented, fun to apply, create a nice glow to the cheeks, build-able




Do not press too hard, but need a slight pressure to rub the color onto your finger.

I will show 6 out of the 10 colors that I have so you can get an idea. 
Left to right: Plum Wine, Coffee Cake, Pink Frosting


Hot Tamale

Orchid Hush

Candy Coral



The remaining colors that are not in the pictures are Pink Plum, Fresh Pink, Rose Petal, and Peach Satin which all have a pinky/peach color.

If I could only pick four colors, I would get plum wine, hot tamale, peach satin, and pink frosting. I think all the colors are pretty and I do recommend everyone to try it.

I can't stop playing with them... they feel like play dough. =o)
Have a good night!
<3 <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. Muito lindo seu blog e adorei todas suas make. Agora ja estou lhe seguindo, espero que vc goste do meu blog e passe a me seguir também.
    http://www.nolhares.blogspot.com/
    Beijos do Nolhares

    ReplyDelete