Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Change is good!

Hello Everyone,

I colored my hair again! I think the light brown cool tone color doesn't suit me very well. I feel more comfortable with a darker warm shade. I went to Walgreens to pick out a darker hair color and it's called light auburn black from L'Oreal Paris. So far, I like the color and I do feel it's more me.

Recently, I have just been talking about new drugstore products, but I also want to show how they look on. Here is a picture of me without any makeup.

Well, hello! I look pale and I do have some redness around my eyes and nose. Gosh, I didn't even know if I should even show this..... anyways, I do walk out the door without makeup when I have to run errands.

To get an even skin tone, I have to apply foundation. My body is a bit darker than my face so I had to pick a foundation that is a few shades darker to have it blend evenly. Also, I do like a little but more color on my foundation, but not too much where you can tell it's the wrong color for me.

Revlon came out with the Photoready airbrush foundation in a aerosol like can. It supposed to give your face an airbrush look. The foundation is a light to medium coverage so it's not going to cover any dark circles. To cover dark circles I prefer to use a concealer. The texture is like a mousse.

It's hard to control how much comes out of the bottle because it's foam. Since I cannot control how much comes out in one squirt, I feel like I have to use all of the products even if I didn't need to because I don't want to waste it.


A picture after I apply just the foundation and blush:

The blush that I used are:
Amazing Cosmetic: Cinnamon (A tiny bit gives you so much color) One of my favorite blushes of all time.


On top of the Amazing blush, I have on Hot Tamale from Maybelline Dream Bouncy.

I do have oil/combination skin so I feel the need to apply a matte pressed powder on top of my foundation. I do this before I put my blush. I use CARGO Blu-Ray in #30

Now for the eyes, I used the new L'Oreal 24Hr Infallible eyeshadows. Just to keep it natural but with some color, I used: 333- Golden Sage on my lid, 890- bronzed taupe for my crease and to blend, and 888- Iced Latte for my brow highlight.

For the eyeliner, you can use any black eyeliner. I just used Almay because that was the only liquid liner I can find at the time.


Here is the overall look:

Lip: Revlon lip butter in Peach Parfait.
Happy Lunar New Year!!

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment