Tuesday, January 24, 2012

MyGlam Bag for January

Hello Everyone,

Guess what came in the mail?
MyGlam bag!!! My Glam is a website that is created by Michelle Phan who is a makeup guru on Youtube and one of Lancome's spokesperson. It is only $10 a month and you can get 4-5 full sized products or deluxe size samples per month.


I love what was in the December's package which made me so eager to see what will be in this month's package. Now that it is here, let's see what is inside. I haven't tried the products yet because I just got it.

In the previous month, they sent a small makeup bag fill with products and I was wondering if there will be a different bag for each month.... and yes, they do make a custom bag for each month.

This month's makeup bag is called Back to Nature.

 All the products inside are environmentally friendly.

The first item is a full size Facial Peel-off Mask in cucumber by Freeman ($8). I have used this product before and I love it. I am glad I am getting back to using it again. It really nourishes and hydrate your face. The best part is peeling the mask off in once piece. After using it a few times, you will see a gorgeous glow in your skin.

Second item is the Full size Sheer Cover Duo Concealer: $29. I heard it provides great coverage and has a flawless finish. This is one of the items that I cannot wait to try.


Third item is a deluxe sample size of Wen Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner (16 oz- $36)
This conditioner will not strip your hair of it's natural oil and at the same time will leave your hair hydrated.
I have heard good things about WEN so I hope it lives up to everything that people raved about.

The last product in the bag is The Balm Cosmetics Hot Ticket Nail Polish- $10. I was hoping to get the eyeshadow instead, but I guess a full size nail polish is good too. It comes in pink or green color and I got the green in Grass Is(n't) Always Greener.
It claims to be a long-lasting nail polish which I will put it to test next week.


The other items in the bag are promotional discounts if you want to buy any of the products in the full size or other products that are made by that company.

Overall, it is worth subscribing on a monthly basis because a lot of the products are full size and you really get your money's worth.

The only issue I have with them is they have so many people subscribing and it took them a while to mail out the products for this month.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment