Thursday, January 5, 2012

Maybelline 24Hr Color Tattoo

Hello Everyone,

Another new product that Maybelline has came out with this month..... the 24Hr Color Tattoo. There are 10 different shades, with 5 being neutral and 5 bright colors. They are very similar to Makeup Forever Aqua Cream ($22) and MAC paint pots($17.50), however, the main difference is that they are much cheaper ($7).  Ok, ok another difference is MAC paint pots are 5 grams and these are 4 grams.... still it doesn't beat the price. Not only are they $7, I got these when Maybelline was having buy 1 get one 50% off. What a steal!

The packaging is similar to MAC paint pots which are in a glass jar. They feel very sturdy and are in a nice size.

I was only able to pick up 6 colors

Left to right (Top to bottom): Too Cool, Tough as Taupe, Bold as Gold, Painted Purple, Pomegranate Punk, Edgy Emerald, and Tenancious Teal

The consistency of these eyeshadows are smooth and can be applied with your fingers or a flat synthetic brush. The question is do they last 24 hours? Yes! I have tested it out just for all of you. I applied these on before work and actually wore it to sleep. The color was still very vibrant on my eyelids when I woke up. I also went to the gym with them on and it worked out well too.... I normally don't wear makeup to the gym, but I did it to see how well it last. 


Cons: Can be a bit hard to remove unless you use an oil-base makeup remover, dries quickly so if you want to pack any other colors on top to blend, it may be hard.
Pros: Cheaper, last a long time, no creasing, similar to high end paint pots.

Another great product from Maybelline. Wow, they are on a roll this month.

Have a good night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment