Monday, January 16, 2012

L'Oreal 24hour INFALLIBLE EYESHADOWS

Hello Everyone

Like I said before, there are so many drugstore eyeshadows that came out this month and I just can't say enough. I got the L'Oreal 24hour Infallible eyeshadows the same time I got the Maybelline 24hour color tattoo, but I just haven't gotten around to using them until now.  Again, here is another product that blew me away. L'Oreal came out with the 24Hr infallible loose pigment eyeshadows with 13 different shades. All of them are highly pigmented. I would pick these over Chanel Illusion D'Ombre and Armani Eyes to Kill.

They look like cream shadows, but are pressed powder. They feel very soft, velvety, and glides on very smoothly on your eyelid. With these loose pigments, you will still get fallouts so I recommend you to use a spongy applicator than a brush to apply. If you do use a brush, use a dense brush. Be careful when you apply these because a little goes a long way. The colors come across very bold so grab a little at a time and build it up from there.

It is well packaged, I don't feel like they are too bulky or heavy as the Maybelline 24hour tattoo. Once you twist open the cap, there is a little plastic conserver pressing the product flat which helps keep the added moisture inside.



I got nine colors:
The purple is one of my favorite: 555- Perpetual Purple

The green is very pretty too: 333- Golden Sage

Nice Gold color- 892- Amber Rush, 999- Eternal Black

891- Continuous Cocoa, 889- Midnight Blue (great blue color)

890- Bronzed Taupe, 888- Iced Latte

I am missing a picture of one more color which is 222- Infinite Sky (which is the blue color down below)

Here are the swatches of all the colors I got:


L'Oreal also claims them to be waterproof so I ran my hand under warm water for 3 minutes to see if any color would come off. Nope, it is still on with the same intensity as I had before.



I also tried rubbing it softly while it is under warm water to see how much comes off: I can see a little bit coming off, but the color is still intense. With an eye makeup remover, it came off easily. 

Are they a good buy? Yes, they will stay on throughout the day without creasing. Go get them!

I hope this helps.
Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment