Thursday, January 20, 2011

Blog Sale #4: ASOS and Bebe

Hi Everyone,

I have two items that I would like to sell because I have only worn them once if not any. They are still in good condition.... one still has a tag on which means I have not worn it yet except for the model that tried it on. Feel free to ask me any questions =)

#1: ASOS Tailored Ruffle Blouse Two in One Pencil Dress
This is a very sophisticated business dress that will bring out the curves in any women. I like to pair this up with a nice black pointed toe heel. The ruffles are what sold me to buy this dress and to top it off are the gold/black buttons. Soooo chic and timeless!!
ASOS online: $41.38
My selling price: $20.00 (There is a small little defect near the zipper but not noticeable otherwise good condition)
The tag is still on.
Material: Top- 100% cotton, Bottom: 97% cotton, 3% Elastane
Size: Petite size 2



#2: Bebe: Braided Flowy Top
This top is very versatile, especially when you have to work during the day and want to go out for a drink at night.  During the day for work: Wear this under a black blazer and a pair of black dress pant.  For night time fun: You can pair this top with plain black leggings with knee high boots. The flowiness of this top with the detail chain that intertwined with the braided halter looks very feminine. Very nice for the summer.




Original price: $38.00
My selling price: $15.00
Good condition
Material: Shell: 100% silk, Lining: 95%Rayon, 5% spandex
Size: XXS

Again, I want to thank my friend Ryan and his beautiful models for taking these fabulous pictures for me.  

S & H: $6.50 (unless you just want to pick it up from me)
To purchase please go to this website: Http://www.etsy.com/shop/Makeup4eva711
Thank you!!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment