Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"Wonderful" collection from Zoya

Hi Everyone,

I got another package in the mail and it's my Zoya nail polish collection sampler that I ordered on 01/06/2011 and it took forever to get here..... I almost forgot that I even ordered this. When I opened the box, I saw the "Wonderful" collection that I ordered, but I didn't see the plates that should have came with it. I wanted to get the plate to show how each color looks. I ordered 3 plates.... Wicked, Wonderful, and Intimate.... Aarrrrgghhhh.... I am upset. Even though the plates are free, I am beginning not to be a fan of Zoya because they didn't send me my plates with my purchase. I love their colors and one of the best thing about this brand is that it is toluene, formaldehyde, and dibutyl phthalate free.... meaning it is safe to put on pregnant moms' nails (no, I am not pregnant, but I like to encourage products that are safe to use). Besides my OPI, Essie, and China Glaze collection, Zoya is also on my list of favorites. I usually like to get their collection sampler because it has just the right amount (15ml) and I can try every color from that line.

I bought the "DARE" collection half a year ago and I like the brush and of course the colors.
The "Wonderful" collection also has amazing colors and I just can't wait to put them on.
$36 for the sample collection


From left to right: Kelly, Stacy, and Burke (the name of each nail polish)
From left to right: Kristi, Cola, and Shawn

I am going to rock Kelly tonight! =o)
 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment