Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Urban Decay Naked Palette!

Hi Everyone,

I finally received my NAKED palette from Sephora a week ago and I am loving it. The palette has a lot of neutral colors and are very pigmented. I am impressed! I have wanted one since the end of November, however, they ran out of them. I have checked Sephora and Urban Decay online and both places were out of stock. I was like a mad woman trying to get my hands on these. When I saw it on Sephora, I had to grab two sets..... I was obsessed with it even though I have never tried it. I already know in my mind that I will love it. After ordering two sets I was starting to regret why I had to order two.... I was afraid I got my hopes up so high that when I do get the product I will be disappointed. Sort of like going to the movies, you anticipate for the movie to come out, but when it does your not satisfied because it didn't meet your expectations.

Well, I don't regret buying two sets because they are exactly what I have in mind. I use them every day and I after I finished these up I will definitely buy another set. The new NAKED palette has a brush instead of the eye pencil. The brush alone cost $26 and the set is a bit more expensive than the original palette (original $44, New $48). Urban Decay still have the original NAKED palette left and will be selling those out first and then the new NAKED palette will be in store soon. I saw that Sephora has started carrying the new ones already on their website.

Ok enough talking... LET'S GET NAKED!!



Each set also comes with a primer potion to help keep the eyeshadow on and not crease throughout the day.

Look how beautiful these colors are..... I used the lightest color on the left as a highlight for my brow
bone and mixed the two brown colors in the middle for my lid.


This is the palette I will be reaching for to do my daily look.
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment