Monday, January 3, 2011

Sephora! Go get your free iphone case.

Hi Everyone,

I went to Sephora to pick up my Make Up For Ever (MUFE) Duo Mat because I am almost hitting pan and while I was there I got two things for FREE! First, let me rave about the MUFE Duo Mat..... it is an awesome product. I use this to provide a matte finish to my face after I applied my foundation (either MUFE foundation or BB cream). I will need to demonstrate this for you in my future blogs. I also picked up Kat Von D latest eyeshadow palette in Adora..... I am collecting all the eyeshadows from her True Romance line (future blogs).


At the checkout counter, I saw these amazing gifts that you can get when you earn a certain amount of points.  Not knowing how many points I have as a Beauty Insider (a card that you can sign up for free and earn points when you make any purchase from the store), the girl at the register told me I have 900 points!!! Wow, that means I do shop there quite often..... it is like a candy store in there, it's filled with all kinds of goodies. Man O' Man..... was I excited. Normally, I don't see anything worth getting from the gift box so I tend to save all my points until I do see something and today is the day. For those of you who have 500 points in your Beauty Insider cards, I think this is a good gift....


It comes with 0.14oz of Bad Gal mascara from Benefit ($9) and a full size face powder/blush ($28) in Coralista from Benefit. I guess that's why it is called Benefave.....  because they are all from the Benefit line... duh!! I heard a lot of good reviews about these two and I can't wait to try them. This gift would normally cost $37 plus tax.... but I got it for FREE!

While I was there, I also got a FREE iPhone 4 case! All you have to do is download the Sephora application onto your phone and show it to the girl at the counter. She will just hand you the case without checking ID or writing your name down. So, you can go in at different times and get another one.... just sayin. There wasn't really any packaging around the case except for a plastic bag, but who cares.... it's FREE! I tried it on my phone and it looks nice.


Here is how it looks on.... it has a matte plastic feel to the cover so it's not so slippery which I like because I want a good grip on my phone. However, when I got my iPhone 4, I bought a cover that cost me almost $30 so I want to make use of that first....... then if something does happen to that cover, I will definitely use this as a backup. I recommend all of you to go get it if you don't have a cover yet or if you want a backup like me. =)

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment