Monday, January 10, 2011

Sara Happ Lip Scrub and Lip Slip

Hi Everyone,

Does the cold weather make your lips feel dry? It's important to keep your lips moist because who wants to kiss someone who has dried-ass, chapped lips? Make sure your lips look soft and kissable. There are many lip moisturizers out there and few of my all-time favorites are carmex (nothing can go wrong with carmex), soft lips, and EOS. All of these lip balms help protect your lips from the vicious cold weather and not to forget, they also help soften your lips. These products all feel luxurious on my lips, BUT then I found another lip product made by Sara Happ that makes your lips feel pillow soft. Let me put it this way, Carmex, soft lips, and EOS are like Mercedes (they have nothing on Sara Happ)...... Sara Happ lip products are like Bentley. If you think your lips feel soft before... once you try this, then you will really know what luxurious means.

Sara Happ has invented the perfect lip balm. She started as a beauty junkie and realized that there is nothing in the market where she can say.... 'That is the perfect lip balm or lip scrub.' She started in her kitchen making her own lip exfoliator and soon she has her own line that is doing very well.... she expanded her line all over the country such as Tokyo, Copenhagen, etc. Lip exfoliators are easy to make at home... just use a teaspoon of sugar (brown sugar if available) and 1-2 drops of olive oil.... mix it well until it becomes like a paste.... then scrub it onto your lips for 2 minutes (I will show you how to make it in my future blog). Anyways.... even though you can make this in your own kitchen.... I still like the way her lip scrub feels.... and the packaging is to die for!

You can buy her product from different online stores such as Beautyhabit, Mindy Weiss, Bath and Body Works, etc.... I bought mines from B-glowing because they don't charge you for the tax and shipping is free if you purchased a certain amount. All the site charges the same price for the product, but some charge you for the tax and shipping, so do a little research first.

What Lip Scrub does: It eliminates the dry flaky skin to leaving your lip soft and supple.
Sara Happ Lip Scrub: $24 for a 1 oz jar... this will last you a long time. I got the Brown Sugar and Vanilla Bean. There are other scrubs like Red Velvet (limited edition), Almond Creme, Cinnamon Sugar, Cocoa, and Peppermint.
 The packaging is just so beautiful.....
I have only opened one and I am saving the other one.... I don't buy them regularly because they are expensive.... I want to use them up slowly. This makes a great gift for a girl.
I have used it 3 times already and I love the way it feels.... I use this at night as part of my moisturizer routine.



Sara Happ Lip Slip: $24 1 oz jar. I don't know why she name this Lip Slip.... I guess her line says it all..... 'Slip into this.' The lip slip is what you put on after you exfoliate... it helps hydrate your lips.
You can apply this during the day or at night. It is truly the "glossiest hydration imaginable." If I had to pick either the lip scrub or the lip slip.... I would go with the lip slip hands down.

It is infused with sweet almond, jojoba and macadamia nut oils.




NO ONE SHOULD HAVE A REASON FOR HAVING CHAPPED LIPS!
This is just something that I have discovered and I feel that everyone out there should know about.
It has been raved about in PEOPLE magazine, Elle, Oprah, Vogue, etc....

Soft lips = Happy lips
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment