Thursday, February 24, 2011

Waxing Poetic jewelry

Hi Everyone,

In the past few weeks, Hautelook has been having really good items on their site. One of the brands that were on there was from a company called Waxing Poetic. I have been looking for a personalized handmade necklace that has my initial on it for quite some time. I am not looking for anything expensive but I am looking for something that is made with good quality. When I saw this jewelry line, I immediately fell in love. As you know, items on Hautelook are usually 50-75% off the original price which is why I check this website every morning. I think everyone and their momma should check this site out.... on a second thought....maybe not because that means I will have more competition and more items will be sold out before I can even get to it.... ok, don't invite your momma.

Waxing Poetic has appear in many magazines such as Cosmo, Lucky, Instyle, Vogue, etc.. and they are known for their antique designs. Majority of their jewelries are made from sterling silver. I like the way they make their jewelry "look" precious and delicate also when you feel the piece, it's very well crafted.

That being said, here is a necklace and a bracelet that I got from Hautelook.com. This makes a very nice personalized gift. Also, they have jewelries for all types of occasions.

This baby ball sterling silver chain necklace is a great match for the pendant. It doesn't overwhelm the charm that you are wearing. As you can see, the delicate engraving is embedded in mother-of-pearl enclosed by silver and antiqued brass. It just makes the piece look timeless.
Original Price: $90. Sale price: $31
model-insignia-mother-of-pearl-necklace_2.jpg
And of course, I can't pass up the matching bracelet. This bracelet has a stretchable band which makes it easy to wear. 


Just more gift ideas for any special occasions that you may have.

<3 <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! I have nominated you for "The Versatile Blogger" award for more information please check out my blog at

    http://lizbeth612-onceuponashoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete