Sunday, February 6, 2011

My new storage unit and a sneak peak to my favorite summer scents!

Hi Everyone,

I'mmmm baaccckk!! Just slowly trying to get into the gist of things.... and hopefully getting back to my rhythm.  A lot happened during the 2 weeks and one of them is organizing my room. I am a hoarder..... but I don't think I'm THAT bad..... I just need some storage to put my stuff in...... yeah... Diana, you just keep telling yourself that. Now, I am talking to myself.... wow! Ok, I will admit that I do like to keep a lot of things and mysteriously things also just keep accumulating... I am trying to get better though! Gosh, I feel like I am in one of those AA (Alcoholic Anonymous) group therapy.

Anyways, so I was able to re-organized my room and it looks so much cleaner. I went to Target (one of the BEST stores ever!) while they were having a sale on storage units. I bought myself 3 black bins made by ITSO and some accessories to go along with them. These bins were not cheap! Good Gosh! They were $8.99 per bin so I was only able to afford three bins. Then I have to decide what color I like to pair these bins with for the accessories to go into. Pink and berry were the only color that stood out to me.... I just feel that the other colors were kinda boring, but feel free to look at their site for other colors. These bins are easy to configure and it makes my room more organized.

Excuse my raggedly look...
 I was able to store a lot of my junk in there and three bins is more than enough.

For example, I have my cotton balls, nail polish remover, and whatnots in there....

Of course, then on top I just like to add some decorations.
I got the fake white carnation flowers from Pier One when they were having their holiday sale.... it was 75% off and I figured it helps make the room look clean plus I added my two favorite tropical body splash from Bath and Body Works. This has a very summer-y feel to it. If you have not yet smell these body splashes you are missing out. OOOOMMMMGGG!!! They smell sooooo good! Anytime you smell me, most likely it will be one of these two scents for summer.

This one is definitely my favorite. Passion fruit.... and......
 Mango.... what can go wrong?
Also, on the top I have my coconut cream from Sephora. That stuff really does the job of keeping your skin moisturized... it's pretty hardcore.... and it smells like fresh coconut from hawaii.... yum! Yes, this is all very tropical and I am feeling summer already!

 
I love stepping out of the shower.... putting the coconut cream on..... spraying some passion fruit and I am a happy girl!
More summer favorites will be coming soon...

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment