Monday, February 21, 2011

Japanese K-Palette

Hi Everyone,

In the past I have always wonder why my eyeliner will run or smudge after a few hours or a day at work. It  makes me look like I have really bad under eye circles. Does anyone have this issue? I guess my eyes are sensitive and it produces a lot of tears. It is also natural for the moisture from your eyes and your natural tears to push the eyeliner away from your eyeball. I usually apply black liners to my waterlines to enhance the thickness of my lashes and to make me look more awake.  I have tried so many different eyeliners from MAC, Lancome, Stila, Bobby Brown, drugstores, etc... and even though it says waterproof it still smudges... what the heck? Company shouldn't advertise anything smudge proof unless it really is true. I was about to give up until I discovered this miracle product from K-palette. It comes both in an eyeliner and an eye pencil. This brand is the top selling brand in Japan with big raves.

I got the eye pencils to try first....

I believe it only comes in black and brown... but I am not 100% sure. Well, at least black is the only color that I use for my waterlines. I am currently obsessed with this because it stays ON and if it does come off, it comes off clean without smudges. I can't believe it.
It applies very smoothly and is heavily pigmented.

The eye pencil is a twisty so make sure you don't twist too much because it is a soft lead.



This is definitely a one-day tattoo that stays on really well. To remove this product I need to use the liquid eye makeup remover or vaseline.

Try this out gals if you don't want to look like a walking zombie!

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment