Saturday, February 5, 2011

Just a little venting....

Hi Everyone,

I know one of my New Year's resolution is to post a blog everyday during the week and I have not live up to that.  My apologies. Posting blogs is one of my new found passions since the end of last year so it's not something I dread to do.

Recently, it has been tough emotionally. It's hard to let go of someone who you really care about and just hoping that every moment would change. Trying to change yourself is something that can be done, but asking someone else to meet you half way is out of your control. It's up to the person to make that decision.
If that person is not willing to compromise, then their not as passionate or committed as you think. Sort of like maintaining a blog..... knowing the amount of work it takes to post a blog, I am still willing to devote the time needed to make sure it's done because it's my passion and I want to grow with it so I can look back and read all the silly things I wrote during that period of my life.

A relationship is about growing together and learning more about one another to create a strong bond. Even if you have patience to wait, but it continues to remain stagnant for quite some time what can a person do...... but to ask:

"Should I give up or should I keep chasing pavements even if it leads nowhere?"- by Adele

Hope all of you are having a great day!

<3 <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. All I have to say is you deserve the BEST!! Chasing anything is a waist of time.. They should be chasing you!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete