Friday, August 19, 2011

Luvsugarcookie's Business Cards!!!

Hello Everyone,

I am super excited that my business cards have finally arrived. They look great just the way I pictured it. I ordered the cards through an online website called moo.com. Trust me, these cards are one of the best quality I have seen. The boxes that they come in are very sturdy and can be carried around in your bag.

I don't know if this is visible enough to be seen here, but when you open the box, there are two dividers. One is labeled "mine" and the other one is labeled "theirs." How cute is that?
(Sorry, the lighting is so bad today)

Down below is a small description about the company. I like that the company uses paper from sustainable forests and recyclable materials.

So, I told myself if I am going to order some business cards, I want it to be special. To order a business card, there is a lot of thought process to it because you need to decide on the type of paper stock you want, color, border, round or sharp corners, simple or complex, it all represents who you are. I know for sure I want to keep the card simple but at the same time to show off some of my work.

For the front, I want a white background and to have my information look very clean and readable. My card is made from Moo Classic Paper. It is a heavy card with a silky finish and round corners.
Photographer: Ryan Chua
Model: Maxime Kumler

The cards look so much better than the pictures I am able to display on here.

For the back, I just want another makeup work that I have done recently so I went with a darker and smokey eye look.
Photographer: Ryan Chua
Model: Danielle Lo



So, for those who are looking for nice quality cards, this is a website to check out. It is a bit expensive than other sites, but order a few and see how you like it. I personally feel the card says a lot about a person and the type of work they put in.

Have a great weekend!

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment