Friday, August 12, 2011

OOTD: Flower Print Dress and Pink Puff Cardigan

Hello Everyone,

From my previous blog, I went to one of the events for bloggers during SFFW. Everyone there has their own unique style and here is mine:

Even though it's cold and foggy in the city, I just want to wear a flower printed dress. This dress is from Forever 21 for $22.80.


The dress is very comfortable and with my petite figure, I like the stitched waist for a curvier shape.

With the flower printed dress, I want to go with a nature's theme so I paired it with a wooden bib style necklace from alloy.com $12.50

I have on peacock feather earrings that I got from Claire's for $6.50.


To top the dress off, I want to wear something contemporary and modern. In my previous blogs, I like to mix and match different styles. Since you always need a jacket in the city, I wore my pink puff cardigan from Atseoul.com $35.75


With the puffy shoulders it makes the outfit that much more stylish.

I also like details, so the gold buttons add a touch of vintage to the outfit.

And for the shoes, I want it to match the jacket so I wore these patent leather peep-toe pump in cameo rose from Talbot. $29.99 (They don't have this deal anymore, but it is still on sale for $39.49. I do have a bit of a wide feet so I ordered medium, but it still snug near the toes. Overall, they look great on. The things girls do for fashion.....


Here is the outfit on(taken by my bf):

Have a great weekend!!!

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment