Thursday, August 4, 2011

Wet n Wild "I'm Feeling Retro" trio eyeshadow palette

Hello Everyone,

I am obsessed with the Wet n Wild trio palettes!!! I have only gotten their permanent collection line and still waiting for the Dream Weavers limited edition to come out in the city. Some palettes have fun bright colors that is also wearable on a everyday basis, just make sure you pack on the colors in moderation. Having too many and too much colors on your eyelid can look a bit funny.... in other words, crazy.

The one I have here is called "I'm Feeling Retro." Be careful about packing the colors onto your brush because the eyeshadows are a bit soft and can crack easily. That's my only complaint... well.... maybe stronger packaging too. Again, it's only $2.99 so I can't complain too much.


Here are the swatches without any primer

Lid: Magenta/purple
Outer lid and crease: blue
Brow bone: white
These palettes all have a bit of a shimmer.

FYI, The colors look more vibrant in person than in pictures.



I also added a pop of color on the bottom lid using the blue. To finish up the look you can also add some fake lashes which I didn't do here.

Have fun playing with colors because I know I do!

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment