Monday, August 29, 2011

Lightning Lash lengthening mascara

Hello Everyone,

While I was at Sally Beauty Supply store buying my gelish nail polishes, I also bought the lightning lash lengthening mascara from femme couture. I love it! I thought it was just going to be a fun thing to have, but I actually end up wearing this everyday. It's becoming one of my favorite mascaras.

The color I got is in electric blue. Sounds kinda scary and looks kinda scary. This type of wand is great for lengthening which works well with my stubborn eyelashes. The only negative thing about this is it dries out fast so keep it moving.

I use Palladio to line my waterlines and my lower lids to give the lashes a fuller look. The color for the Palladio eyeliner is in twilight. These two combinations works great together to even the colors out so it doesn't look too dramatic.


For my eyelids, I don't want to put too much on because I want the electric blue to stand out a bit more.
I used the light cream color for my highlights under the brow and the brown to create a bit of a crease. This palette is from Lorac and I got this a while back.

Here is the look:
The color pops out more in person, but if you look closely, my lashes are blue. If you would like the blue to stand out more, you can mix it with the Makeup Forever Flash Palette for a brighter effect. I love how this color brightens up my eyes.

From a distance, it doesn't look blue at all. But at the same time I don't have really thick lashes. =(
I can't wait to try this on someone who has long thick lashes.

 Have a good night!

<3 <3 <3


2 comments:

  1. Good for you.By the way, your choice of topic is interesting that gives me reason to finish my reading. You can also visit my posted topic articles which is about eyelash enhancer and beauty tips as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I'm happy for you because you find best mascara for you.Thank you for such an informative article. Glad to find your site.

    Best Regards,
    Faye of Dark Circles Under Eyes

    ReplyDelete