Wednesday, August 31, 2011

20% discount at Ulta

Hello Everyone,


I am always happy to hear that Ulta is having a 20% discount. It's 20% off your entire purchase, however, it excludes prestige beauty (high-end makeup brands), philosophy, etc.... Make sure you read the fine print on their site. 

In addition to their 20% discount, you can also get a a FREE pink sugar bath and body gift (worth $25). As it is noted, they have very limited quantities so hurry and grab one while you can.  Guess what I got? I will let you know later.

This is the best time to take advantage of any drugstore items that you have always want to try and also use your sunday coupons on top of the 20% discount!! uuuuhh.... huh! That is exactly what I did and I am proud to say it.

Happy shopping!

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment