Wednesday, August 17, 2011

OOTN: Purple Floral Dress with Laguna Blue Venetian Glass Bib Necklace

Hello Everyone,

My outfit of the night for the project ethos SF is simple and vibrant. I was in a phase of wanting to wear something colorful. As I open my closet, the first thing that popped out is the pretty purple dress and that was the end of story.

The purple floral dress is from Forever 21: $19.80 (comes with the belt)



Even though the dress is colorful on its on, I want more color!!! Yeah, like I said, I was feeling colorful that night. Sometimes it's not good to overdo it, but not tonight. I paired the dress with this beautiful laguna blue Venetian glass bib necklace from Angelica D'Marco. Her jewelries are so unique and make big statement. $36

Then I finished this outfit with a nice navy blue blazer from Heritage 81: $28.90. Blazers are a must have essential in your closet. It is very versatile and be worn to work, casually, or for a nice evening out.

With this jacket, I like the fold up sleeves to show off the polka dot linings on the inside. I always pay attention to details and that is what helps me make my decision to buy or not.

For shoes, I went very casual with just some comfortable black leather pumps from Ann Taylor. I am a bit embarrass to show them because they are not in great condition due to so much wear and tear.


For my hair, I just quickly curl them with a curling rod and brushed them through with my fingers.


Here is the outfit on:


Night!
<3 <3 <3




No comments:

Post a Comment