Tuesday, August 23, 2011

OOTD: Black and Gray Maxi Dress

Hello Everyone,

I know it's back to school for most people and summer season is almost over, but I do want to take advantage of the nice, hot summer days before fall/winter comes along. Most of you know that fall/winter are my FAVORITE time of the year because it's all about layering. Anyways, recently I have been obsessing over maxi dresses.

Here is one of my favorite from Go-Jeans (Black and Gray Maxi Dress) - XS ($39.00)
Even though I am only 5'1" I still like to wear long dresses. It's NOT TRUE that long dresses only looks good on tall people. 
If you are petite like me, make sure you get a dress that is form fitting to make your body look elongated.  

With a simple dress, I love to add a statement jewelry

The turtle pendant jewelry is from Forever 21: $5.80

With this outfit, I have on my military style jacket from Rich and Skinny. This was the jacket I was talking about getting from my previous blog and I finally got it on sale!!! The jacket has a stretchable material that makes it really comfortable to wear. My go-to jacket for summer and fall.


Then for shoes, I bought this 2 years ago from Victoria's Secret by Colin Stuart
They are comfortable, but after wearing them for 3 hours, the thong starts to rub between your big toe and your second toe which can cause a bit of irritation around that area.

For my hair,  I used a flat iron to straighten the back and for the front, I flipped some of my bangs outward to create a soft wave.

My turtle necklace

Here is the outfit on:

No comments:

Post a Comment