Saturday, August 27, 2011

Prized Pearls.com: AA+ quality white pearls

Hello Everyone,

There is a promotion going on for the 36 inch Hand-Knot Pearl Necklace.
Original price is $215.99 and it is now $53.99. A 75% discount!!! I have the link to the website down below and the promotion will end August 31.

In the email that was sent to me, I was able to take a survey and get an additional $20 off so I paid $33.99 for a $215.99 pearl necklace. This is part of why it's nice to sign up to get these emails but sometimes it can just be part of your junk mail.

These pearls are great quality and they feel very dense. They do not feel cheap at all. I bought a set from this company before in one of my OOTD and I love it so much that I had to buy a second pair. It's so classic and feminine.

You can wear it as a single strand


or double strand

Look how round and shiny they are! =)

Here is how the packaging looks like. It's not anything too special, but what's inside is nice!

Just in case you missed the OOTD with the pearl necklace, here it is again:


The link to the promotion is:
https://www.prizedpearls.com/dealoftheday.asp?deal=1&utm_source=Qualtrics&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=3

Enjoy!

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment