Sunday, October 2, 2011

Mark. REP- Look for great makeup, clothes, accessories, and jewelry here!

Hello Everyone,

I have been a mark. rep for a few months already and I am loving it. We have everything from makeup to fashion, basically a one-stop shop. The price points are not too expensive and there are a lot of varieties for everyone. One of the main reason I became a REP for mark is their affordable makeup products and cutting edge trends. I have not bought any clothes or jewelry yet so I don't have reviews for them, but the eyeshadows are very pigmented with very little fall outs.  
This month you can shop for Ashley Greene's favorite items from mark.

I will be using some of the products to create different looks. Currently, there is a special offer when you spend $20, you can get this palette for only $10 ($20 value). There is a lot of bright fun eyeshadow colors in this one pink compact plus contour and highlighting shades. The eyeshadows here have shimmer in them so if you like matte eyeshadows this palette is not for you. However, mark. does make matte finished I-Mark and you can make your own shadow palette with all your favorite colors.

The most common feedback to mark. eyeshadows is that they have very long wearing power.  

Free standard shipping if you spend $30 on your order. Use MARKFS30 at checkout

Checkout my Boutique to order your favorites today! http://dsu.mymarkstore.com/
If you have tried any products from Mark, let me know what your thoughts are!

Thanks!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment