Thursday, July 21, 2011

Healthier and Innovative way to Hydrate

Hello Everyone,

Here is a way for you to keep hydrated with a nice glass container. Buying bottled water can get expensive and also it's not eco-friendly. Over the past few years, I have tried different refillable plastic water bottles and over time, I can taste the plastic in the water. YUCK! Then I feel like I have to buy another refillable bottle which is a waste of money and defeats the purpose. Recently, on Gilt Groupe (a site where they sell high-end clothing to home decors for a fraction of the price), a company called Takeya had some of their products for sale. I checked it out and also visited their website. Or was it on Hautelook.com.... aggghhh I forget. It was one or the other.

Takeya USA is from here obviously and there is also one in Japan. Their products are centered around Japanese- inspired designs which uses modern, unique, and high quality craftsmanship to provide solutions to help save the consumer money. All the water bottles that they sell are made out of pure glass and have airtight leakproof twist cap. Reusable glass bottles are better than reusable plastic bottles for many reasons. It does not have any plastic taste, keeps water pure and fresh, and are free of any toxic chemicals.

This bottle is called the Modern Glass Water Bottle: $17.99 on the website. I was able to get it for $9.99 (I think)

Not only is it a nice water bottle (reminds me of VOSS), if you buy this pink one, they donate $1 to the Living Beyond Breast Cancer Foundation. A definite PLUS! All their water bottles have a nice silicone jacket that gives you a better grip.



The only con is that it's heavier to carry around than a plastic bottle.

So, on my bottle it has the pink ribbon imprinted on the lower right side of the jacket.

I have been carrying and using it every day. Also, the bottle and silicone jacket are dishwasher safe.

Drink lots of water!!!

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment