Sunday, July 31, 2011

Wet n Wild "I Dream of Greenie" and "Sweet as Candy" trio palette

Hello Everyone,

After trying the Wet n Wild trio eyeshadow palettes, I find that they are just as good as using high end eyeshadow palettes. I was surprised about how easy it is to apply these eyeshadows because they are so pigmented and there is no need to pack on a lot of colors. I remember using Wet n Wild when I was in high school and they have really come a long way. The packaging can still use some work and the plastic that holds the palettes feels a bit cheap, but the eyeshadows are phenomenal. I can see how the eyeshadows can crack inside the case because it's not sturdy, so be careful. I am not complaining since it only cost $2.99.

Wet n Wild has a lot of cute combination colors in their permanent line and they also came out with the Dream Weavers Limited edition trio palettes. I know some Walgreens are already carrying them, but I did not find any in the city yet. Gotta collect all six palettes!


The ones I have are from their permanent line..... I think I have 6 or 7 palettes. The two palettes I have here are:

I Dream of Greenie- The green for the crease and the eyelid are very fun to wear. Also great if you want to create that pop of color on your lower lid. Too bad they don't have names for each color inside the palette.


and Sweet as Candy: a nice every day color. Soft and neutral.



Eyelid: green from I Dream of Greenie
Crease: brown from Sweet as Candy
Brow bone: white from Sweet as Candy
Too bad I didn't put on my fake lashes which would have enhance the look a bit more.
This was taken after 8 hours of work and the color still looks good on


Have a good night!

<3 <3 <3

1 comment: