Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sephora: Haul and the Free Birthday Gift

Hello Everyone,

It's July and it's the month of my birthday!!! This will be a small ass haul because I just want the free birthday gift from Sephora. In order to get the free gift, a purchase is required. I went into Sephora wanting to pick up the Bumble and Bumble Surf spray but they were totally out of it. =( It's a popular item for summer. What this product does is it helps create that beach-y tousled hair kind of look.


Since they were out of it, I picked up the next best thing...... another brand called Alterna Ocean Wave. Next to that bottle, is another bottle called Alterna Sun Recovery Spray. I wasn't going to pick the Sun Recovery spray, but then I thought I should take better care of my hair so I got it.

The Alterna Sun Recovery Spray is the cream color bottle on the left hand side. It's half clear and half opaque. Shake well before use to combine both solutions together like the bottle on the left. It is a bi-phase leave-in conditioner that helps enhance shine, infuse moisture, has UVA/UVB protection, and it also helps protect from any future damage. Smells good too.

The bottle on the right is the Alterna Ocean Wave. This is a lightweight texture spray that helps give you a sexy "just back from the beach" hair. I have never used these before and after using them for 4 days, I love them. Definitely going to be in my summer essential bag!!!!

After applying both products, I scrunched my hair together to give that messy beach wave look.


During the summer, I tried not to wear too much makeup. So, all I have on is a tinted moisturizer, blush, and lip gloss.

Here is the birthday gift that Sephora is giving away.... a medium size bottle of Happy Birthday Beautiful from Philosophy.

I thought this bottle looks so cute..... It's smells like what it says on the bottle, a vanilla birthday cake!!!
I have not used it yet, so I can't give you my review, but it smells delicious.
I can't wait to spend my bday with my bf!

Have a great night!

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment