Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Side Project as MUA with model Maxime Kumler

Hello Everyone,

I have been extremely busy trying to balance work and my passion to blog. Makeup has always been something I am interested in, but never thought about doing it as a side project. One of my friend who I have known for four years, have given me an opportunity to work with his models. More of my work will be posted soon, but for now, here is a model that I have worked with recently. I am trying to build my portfolio and so any opportunity for me to show my creativity will definitely be a great experience. I enjoy making people look glamified, but at the sometime still have their natural features peak through.

Maxime Kumler is from Model Mayhem and I am so glad I was able to work with her.









This is one of the side projects that I am venturing into, but of course, blogging will still be my passion.

Have an awesome night!!!

<3 <3 <3





No comments:

Post a Comment