Monday, July 25, 2011

OOTD: Paisley Handkerchief Dress

Hello Everyone,

The weather has been getting better in the city and it's time to bring out those summer dresses. I love the way they look so feminine and yet so simple. With a summer dress, you don't want to over do it.......just let it be. One of the best places to buy summer dresses is from Forever 21 and they don't do too much damage to your wallet either. They have been coming out with great styles and surprise, surprise, this is one of them down below.

It's called the Paisley Handkerchief Dress.... duh! It's the title of this blog. I love how this dress is very flowy and has a lightweight fabric.
Forever 21: $29.80

The pattern of this dress is so gorgeous that I don't want to wear anything to take that away, so for jewelry I would recommend something simple. When I wore this dress, I just had a plain necklace that I wear everyday. Here, I paired it up with a seashell medallion from Express that I got a while back.


Because the weather is so unpredictable in the city, it's always good to pair your outfit with a jacket. I decided to go a bit more casual and wear a jean jacket that I got from Banana Republic years ago. Jean jackets are a must have in your closet because it's always in style.


Now the outfit is almost complete.....


For the feet, I have my Armani Exchange sandal that my bf got for me a year ago. I wear this so much that I am surprised it has not worn out.

Here is the outfit on. You can also wear a white cami underneath if you want to add more layers like I did.


Night!

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment