Monday, July 18, 2011

Makeup That I Used Most Often

Hello Everyone,

People have asked me what products and makeup do I use on my face and now I am revealing my secret. J/K. There is really nothing special that I use on my face. I have explained all the products that I have used in my blog and now I will just talk about the makeup. But just a recap of the two main products that I use religiously every night are Laneige Star White Emulsion and Laneige Eye Designer Cream. I am at that age where I need to make sure I take good care of my skin. Another important thing that will help your skin is to drink lots of water.




Makeup that I used most often are:
1) Swedish Skin moisturizer SPF 15 on my face. Any moisturizer with SPF will do.

2) Maybelline Fit Me in the color 235. I used to use Makeup Forever HD foundation but it was getting too expensive so I looked for another alternative and this suits my skin very well. Some people don't like this but as long as I set it with a pressed powder it's fine. Not everything needs to high end. FYI, I have normal to oily skin.

3) Makeup Forever Duo Mat in color 207. Using this and the Fit Me foundation work great together.
As you can see I have hit pan. I love this so much. When I use this pressed powder, I don't use very much of it. I only use it to matify my face because the Maybelline Fit Me does look dewy on my skin.



4) Benefit Hoola for contouring my cheekbones and to give my face a little color. This is a big box and I have been using this everyday for 6 months and I still have a lot left.


5) Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso 05. This is an awesome blush.... I find myself reaching for this all the time instead of my other blushes.


6) The Naked Palette. I love this because it's full of neutral colors and easy to wear for an everyday look. I use the Urban Decay Primer potion first and then apply the eyeshadows. In the picture I used Smog, DarkHorse and Virgin. The last thing in this palette that I use is the black eyeliner to line my upper eyelid.


7) Eyebrow pencil by Rimmel in the color Hazel 002

8) And to finish it off, I use my Maybelline mascara and sometimes lipgloss.


Have a great evening

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment