Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Side Project as MUA with Model Yulya

Hello Everyone,

I definitely enjoy what I do on the side and that is making people look beautiful on the outside as they are in the inside. It was a crazy, but fun day to work with a great model like Yulya and a fantastic photographer like Ryan Chua. I usually like to emphasize on people's natural features. With Yulya, it's her green eyes. The look we are going for is more natural and nothing too dramatic. This shoot is for a website called Sneakpeeq.com. You guys gotta check it out! It's similar to Gilt Groupe.com and Hautelook.com that sell high-end luxury items for a fraction of the price. I know I saw a jacket that I really want to get. Can't wait for it to come out.

Here is Yulya M

This is the jacket I want. The material feels so nice.

Face: Clinique Moisturizer gel
Smashbox: Face primer
Foundation: Palladio oil-free in Vanilla
Concealer: Benefit Erase Paste
ELF setting powder
Bronzer: Hoola Benefit
Blush: Milani Dolce Pink/ NARS orgasm
Eyes: MAC Pigment: Tan and Rose
MAC club eyeshadow
Eyelash: NYX
Eyebrows: Anastasia
Lips: MAC ravashing




Good Night!!

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment