Tuesday, July 19, 2011

OOTD: How to enhance an outfit in seconds!

Hello Everyone,

By adding accessories to an outfit makes a big difference and I will show you how that can be done. In my previous OOTD blogs, I have talked about adding a pop of color to an outfit which is something I want you to keep in mind. A plain old looking outfit can look like something you bought from a runway show in seconds.... well, sorta. =) 

Here is a plain gray outfit.
T-Shirt from Lucca Couture (A clothing site that Kendall Jenner is promoting) Can also be seen on the Kardashians. Lucca Couture is designed for both comfort and fashion. Most of the items there are usually $44 and up. I got mine from Hautelook.com and it was only for $17, original price $48.

Blazer from Stella and Jaime. Most of their items are $200 and up. I was able to get it from Hautelook for I think $35. The designer pays a lot of attention to the woman's form and focuses on details which I like a lot about this brand.

The lace detailing here is what grabbed my attention.

Now, we can start spicing it up by adding a leopard print scarf from Forever 21 $7.80. I want this scarf to be the main focus.
And I added a white pair of Frankie B jeans. Great for a summer night casual look. Jean: $49 at Hautelook.com, original price $165.

I decided for the shoes I want them to match the scarf since that will be the centerpiece. Shoes are from shoedazzle.com and I got them for $20 (It was buy two for the price of one). They are so comfortable. I love the cute detailing that they have near the toes. Somehow, they remind me of the 70's.... it has a retro look to them.


I don't like my outfit to match too much, so I put on my turquoise ring to give me that pop of color. 



Say bye to those boring gray solid colors and hello to a new outfit. 

In my future OOTD, I will be showing you how big statement jewelries can also change the look of an outfit. 

Enjoy your evening!

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment