Monday, July 4, 2011

Nice Summer Tote from Bath and Body Works

Hello Everyone,

The weather has been great in the city and I wish it's like this all the time. So, I was looking through my closest for a nice beach bag and I found this tote that I got a few months ago from Bath and Body Works. I wanted to blog about it when I got it back then, but then I forgot all about it (wow, this whole sentence just sounds funny, but whatever). This tote is big enough to carry all your beach essentials and a towel. I think I can also fit my puppy in here. As I was saying earlier, it's been really warm and sunny which makes it fun to lounge around the beach WITH a cute looking tote. Going to the beach with STYLE baby!


It has a cute heart shape coin/money purse that you can detach from handle. If you want to keep the heart hanging on the tote, which looks absolutely cute, then I suggest you put chap sticks instead of money in there.


Inside the tote it's blue and white. I believe during the time they were giving this away, there is also one with pink and white, but I decided to go with the blue because it matches the tote perfectly.


This tote and the items inside are worth a total of $100, but with a purchase of $25, you can get this tote for $20. This was a great deal to pick up for summer.
Look how much stuff they have in here for just $20.

The first thing I want to talk about is the gauze sponge. It looks like a plain white scrub, but I love the blue and white details on the strap. Also, it's good to change out your sponge once in a while... I know I am so bad at that, but now I have a new sponge to use.

Also, inside the $20 bag, they give you all full size bottles from their Country Chic collection. This is one of my favorite new scent that Bath and Body Works came out with this summer. It has a blend of lemon, bright wildflowers, and spring woods. Smells like nature and it's not too overpowering. Good scent for a layback summer day.

A full size anti-bacterial gentle foaming hand soap in the scent Fresh Lavender. It not only helps keep your hands clean, but also keeps them soft and smelling sooooo good.

Tavel size Coconut Mango body lotion. I can always use a bottle of this in my bag. Definitely a must have in your bag to keep yourself moisturized during this dry heat.

Here is the pocket size anti-bacterial hand gel in the scent Fresh Picked Strawberries. Hand sanitizers are good to have with you at all times, especially at the beach.

The last thing in the big is a pink Wallflowers pluggable home fragrance diffuser and it came with a refill in the scent Hydrangea. The smell of hydrangea just reminds me of summer because they are very colorful. Another thing to notice is on the refill bottle, it has pink and white plaid patterns on it similar to the pattern on the bag. Cute!!

Sorry, for blogging about this so late, but I find the bag very useful for summer.

Happy 4th of July!! Be safe and have fun!

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment