Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Arrghhh, do I see a pirate?

Ahoy Mate!

I am a pirate! Here is another costume that I do enjoy creating and will definitely be my costume for Halloween. It's not too sexy or scary so I feel it fits me just right. I know I have said Halloween should be scary, but it's also important to make sure the costume is comfortable if you are going to be wearing it the entire night.
The makeup that I am wearing is not too heavy or light so I don't care I sweat if off or not.
Again, this is an easy look to create because I don't like spending more than an hour on a costume.
First, apply your moisturizer and your normal foundation to your face.
Then use a primer for your eyelid so the makeup doesn't crease or come off easily.
Next, take MAC paint pot in Blackground and apply that with a eyeshadow brush all over your lid.


Like how it looks down below. Also use a black eyeliner to line your waterlines. Basically, you want to make sure everything is black around the eyes.
Take your NAKED palette from Urban Decay in  Gunmetal and blend it on top of the black, NOT OVER the black. For the bottom eyelid, apply a little of the Gunmetal over the black liners.

Then take Virgin to highlight under your brow to blend in any harsh lines. Also, take a small brush and dab a bit of Virgin to the inner corner of your eyes to brighten it up.

This should complete the eye look and you can apply any false lashes. I used NYX Ultra Glam Lashes i style 101.

Here is the complete eye look

For the eye brows, I created a thick and bold line to give more of a dramatic effect
Apply matte red lipstick.

Are you ready for the partially finished look?
Arrrghhh!

With the pirate costume, make sure you also have a hidden knife handy.... just in case you need to fight off other pirates who are taking over your ship.

Of course, the costume is not complete without the mustache and beard!!!
I guess I am a woman pirate with a beard.,....
Now, this what I am talking about!  Dare to take over my ship? I will make you walk the plank!

 Have a great night!
<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment