Monday, October 17, 2011

Small Haul from Ambiance in San Francisco

Hello Everyone,

Finding items on sale from boutiques is one of my favorite things to do in the city. There are a lot of small boutiques along Union street and sometimes that is where you can find unique pieces for a decent price. After dinner and desert, my bf drove us to Union street and I was happy to find some cute accessories from a well known romantic boutique called Ambiance San Francisco. I believe there are only three stores in SF.
The owner, Donna O'Leary opened her first store on Haight Street and ever since then she expanded her business by opening two other stores in the city. Donna has a passion for fashion... hey that rhymes. She got her inspiration from Coco Chanel- one of my favorite entrepreneur and brander. Very classic and chic.

So, wondering what I got?

I saw this cute cluster necklace for $10, original price is $25 in one of their sale sections.
I can picture wearing this necklace with just a plain solid color t-shirt or sweater. It has such an unique style and combination. The turquoise cloth that looks like a flower mixed with metal charms and pearls gives off a vintage inspired look.

The next accessory I got is a square inside a square gold chain necklace. The quality is very well made, similar to the jewelry from Jewelmint. It is such a simple piece which makes it easy to match with almost any outfit. I would wear this with a black v-neck sweater with black skinny jeans to make this piece stand out or just a casual t-shirt with jeans and a black blazer.

Again, it was $20, but I got it for $5.

The next two accessories are head bands. The silkiness and puffiness of the bow makes them look so precious. This is definitely a summer accessory which I can't wait to wear. The bow will add an extra oommph! to an outfit.


I can't pass up such cute head bands that cost $5 each. Original price: $15
The quality of the fabric is what makes this head band stand out from others.



Awesome deal for amazing pieces.
Go check out your local boutiques. =)
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment