Monday, October 10, 2011

OOTD: Digging Loft Cream color sweater and my Jewelmint earrings

Hello Everyone,

It's cold. It's raining. Uggghh! This kind of weather makes me wanna wear sweaters and rain boots every day. It will be nice if I can wear rain boots to work because today, I had on my heels and I stepped in a big puddle of water. I know, it's not the end of the world, but having your pants soaked on the bottom from stepping in water just annoys me.
Having pulled over by the police and my pants being wet is just not a good day.

Let's get to my OOTD of the day:
Cream Sleeveless Sweater from Loft (Loft is a sister store to Ann Taylor).
Dark gray pants from Ann Taylor
This is just a simple every day work outfit that you can spice up with jewelry. Whenever I wear something very plain, I love pairing a bright necklace and earrings with it even if they don't match. I mix a lot of gold and silver which is a no-no but I think they look nice together.


Here is the Morning Rain Earrings from Jewelmint.com. Such an unique piece that everyone and their mother probably have.

Since I still feel the sweater is a bit plain, I wore a coral color pendant necklace to balance it out.
Necklace from H & M

It's so simple to make an outfit your own.
Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment