Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My new everyday face routine

Hello Everyone,

Sometimes it's good to change up the products you use on your face depending on the season. I have combination to oily skin, but during the winter, I find my face being a bit more dry so I would use something more hydrating. It's very important to put some lotion on your face before you add on the foundation.

The lotion/gel that I am using is called Clinique moisturizing gel. It feels very smooth and silky when it is applied. The texture reminds me of the Smashbox face primer. It will be nice if they make one with SPF.

After applying the moisturizing gel and having it sink into my skin, I apply the Neutrogena Healthy Skin liquid makeup foundation. I know I was loving the Maybelline FIT Me foundation a few months back, but this is even better. The Maybelline FIT Me is nice on my skin and offers great coverage, but it feels a bit too dewy and doesn't have a very long lasting power compared to the Neutrogena Healthy Skin.
Neutrogena Healthy Skin liquid makeup foundation has SPF 20 and has a blend of antioxidants to keep your skin looking young and healthy. I like foundations that are lightweight so it doesn't feel cake-y. The color that I wear is Fresh Beige 70. Neutrogena Healthy Skin is a bit more expensive than Maybelline Fit Me, but not by much.



  Another great product to get is the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer. It's very easy to use and a little goes a long way. So far, I am loving it. Even though I don't have deep wrinkles yet, I feel that this product doesn't sink into the lines. It contains goji berry and haloxyl which helps reduce the look of puffiness under the eye. Overall, it looks good and is easy to use. I am in the color 20 Light Pale.

These are all excellent products that I swear by and worth investing your money in.
Have a great night.
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment