Tuesday, October 4, 2011

It's almost time for Halloween

Hello Everyone,

Candy corns, ghosts, goblins, corn maze...... sounds like Halloween is almost here. Every year, I love decorating the house and getting into the spirit. Decorating for Halloween is fun, but Christmas is my favorite. So to kick off my Halloween blog, I will show you how I am getting into the mood......


Just a little something to start off with is my candy corn socks! I got this at Target. My feet is always cold during the winter and these socks will help keep them nice and warm. Oh, don't forget about cute!


Then I have my candy bowl with a bloody hand sticky out that moves. I got this 4 years ago and still loving it. Inside, I just added a few skeleton heads made out of styrofoam. These heads will be taken out and eventually be all over my living room.

Here is the bowl with candies in it. Do you dare put your hand in there? And of course, healthy snacks!

I have also have horror pictures that I taped to the windows and walls of the house which I didn't include in here. =o( (didn't think of it until now....)

The MOST important is getting Mochi in the mood. She will be a bumble bee for Halloween, but I also got her a pumpkin dress to wear in the mean time. Her dad will think I am crazy. <3
If your puppy is not in the mood, how can you? Right?

So, here she is ready to go chase some small kids for their candies.


Her hair is just out of control.... but don't worry I got some orange and black ribbons to tie them up. =o)
She will be 1 year in November.

Ok, well just a little to start off with for now.
What are you doing to get started?
I have my costume picked out and hopefully I get a chance to show you what I will be.
Have a nice night!

<3 <3 <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment